The Dipsea Volunteer management system is designed to harvest potential volunteers, keep a database of all volunteers, track interests of volunteers, and allow team leaders to view & contact potential volunteers. The new database will allow us to contact volunteers more efficiently, provide more information to race leaders, reduce errors, and allow volunteers to maintain and update their profiles themselves.
The home page appears below.
- Signup – this is where a volunteer or captain can enter a volunteer, or potential volunteer. These entries are then placed in the Volunteer Pool (aka the “wait list”).
- Teams – this is a list of all teams on race day. This gives potential volunteers an idea of where we place volunteers and what they may be interested in.
- About – Here anyone can read more information about volunteering, about the race itself, the Dipsea Foundation, or the Dipsea Kidz program.
- Admin – This is for approved users only, and requires a login. Here race officials and other leaders can view teams, search for volunteers to fill empty slots, get t-shirt size information and more.
- Contact Us – this will connect you to our Held Desk. You can find answers to common questions and if needed create a ticket for any support items you need, such as login issues, or change in volunteer information that is not editable, etc.